Saturday, March 7, 2009

Thanks

We have been receiving so many cards and words of encouragement from all of our friends, family and even complete strangers. I want everyone of you to know how much it means to Jason and I.

It seems that the cards and packages are always timed when we need them the most. I guess that is God at work. Yesterday, we received a package from our Sunday School class full of cards and gifts for Addison. It was like receiving a big hug from all of them as well as a little piece of home.

2 comments:

RUBY said...

Jason, Marion, and Addison,

We are lifting you up in prayer each day. She is so beautiful and such a fighter. We are praying for her, her doctors, and for ya'll to have the strenghth you need to get through each day. Keep fighting little princess, may God continue to hold you in his hands. We Love You!

Aunt Ruby, Uncle Al, Mark, Sharon, Sheila, Scott, Amber, Al, and families.

Chris Byrd said...

Marion & Jason,

I have not met you yet but I am the wife of Chris Byrd (Jason's newest co-worker)....I have been following your blogs and reading up about this illness (I have to say I have never heard of it till now) since Chris told me about your precious little girl. It is amazing how the littlest of people can have such huge strength! She is soo beautiful! We have three boys ages 5, 3 and 1 and we have been praying with them for little Addison every night, that she will continue to gain strength enough to have her surgery and to make a full recovery. It's funny how we sometimes take the good health of our children for granted, and reading about Addison and others like her has given us a whole new perspective on life. I have read about several children with CDH who have had really good outcomes and are now healthy toddlers (one of them I think had the surgery while on ECMO), so hang on to those good stories and we will keep praying that Addison will also be one of those and make a full recovery. Hope to meet the 3 of you one day soon....God bless!!

Danielle, Chris, Andrew, Matthew and Adam Byrd :)