Sunday, March 15, 2009

Arrangements

We have made the arrangements for Addison's service. We are having visitation and her funeral on March 17, 2009. The visitation is from 9:30 am - 11:00 am at the Roswell Funeral Home (950 Mansell Road, Roswell, GA 30076) with the service to follow in the chapel at 11:00 am.

We invite anyone who would like to honor the memory of our precious Addison to attend. For anyone who wants to do something, please make donations in lieu of flowers to one of the following charities in her memory:

Parker Reese Foundation
P. O. Box 2199
Elizabethtown, NC 28337
Jessica Singletary at (888) PRF-CDH0

Family House
1234 10th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94122
Kent Smith at (415)476-0160

Breath of Hope, Inc.
PO Box 6627
Charlottesville, VA 22906
Elizabeth Doyle-Propst at (888) 264-2340

8 comments:

Maxton's Mommy said...

Marion and Jason and sweet angel Addison. I have been thinking of you all and praying for you. I know there is nothing I can say to comfort you, but I do have a question. I am planning on writing a children's book for Maxton and would like to have one of the angels watching out for him be named Addison. I hope this is okay, just let me know. Thinking of you always.

Sky + Carla said...

Marion,

I wish I can make it, but I really don't feel strong enough/ready to be able to go. I'm praying for you and your family. After Joseph's mass/service we felt a lil better. The Father answered a lot of questions we had and others will stay unanswered forever. Just know that I will be there in spirit and when you are ready I would love to meet with you. Maybe we can go have lunch or I can come by if you don't feel like going out.

xoxo,

~ Carla - Joseph's mom (2.3.09 - 2.26.09)

Lindsey Goodwin said...

I wish I could be there with you, but I know you will have a lot of loved ones there to you. I hope to come visit you soon....maybe later in the spring.

Anonymous said...

Marion and Jason please know that our thoughts and prayers will be with you today as you lay Addison to rest.

We are here if you need anything.

Jessica said...

I came over from Bethany's blog.

I'm so sorry for your loss! You're in my thoughts & prayers.

Craig and Kristi Kuehl said...

Craig & I have been thinking of you an praying for you to find strength thru this time. We did make a donation to the Parker-Reese Foundation in Addisons name, but I wanted to send you the flowers, too. Pink roses for the Princess. Please stay in touch :)

Jaime Smith said...

Still thinking about you all and praying for you during these hard times.

Love,
David, Jaime, Reggan, and ^Ryann^

The Creekbaums said...

I just imagine them gooing at each other in Heaven. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever want to talk. leigh.creekbaum@ubs.com