Monday, February 23, 2009

Update




It seems like the days and night have just run together. Jason and I have been spending so much time with her and fall in love more everyday!
Addison had a good day yesterday which means that I do not have a lot to say other than she is holding steady while they slowly wean her oxygen and oscillator. She amazes me at how someone so small can be such a fighter with a strong heart.

She has gotten really swollen since birth, so they gave her Lasic to help with the fluid retention. I am hoping today we can get pictures of her where she does not look so puffy.
We actually got a few pictures of her yesterday. I can really see Jason in her. She is like a little mini-daddy. I guess it is a good thing that my husband is handsome.
Also, I wanted to thank our church , RUMC, for the beautiful prayer quilt. I cannot wait until I can wrap Addison in all of your love and prayers.

3 comments:

Liz and Shane said...

she is so precios. Keep fighting Addison, you are doing great! we are praying everyday for you

Craig and Kristi Kuehl said...

Marion & Jason-

She is beautiful (even if a little "puffy"!!) You two should be so proud of how hard she is fighting--she must be feeding off of your strength. How can you not fall more in love each minute? We are lifting her up in prayer--and God is listening.

carol and matt froula said...

Marion and Jason,

We pray for you and Baby Addison throughout the day. We hope you are feeling the prayers. Just know that we will keep 'em coming! She is beautiful. We know how proud you must be of your sweet baby girl.

Matt and Carol (Sonrise @ RUMC)