Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Update

Last night around 11 pm, I began to have contractions every 15 mins. We call ed Dr. S and he told us to come to Piedmont Hospital to be checked. When I got there I was 1 1/2 cm dilated and having contractions every 10-15 mins. They put me on some medication to stop the contractions and monitored me through out the night.

This morning the contractions had subsided, and they sent me home on bed rest and medication. I have also talked to UCSF, and Jason and I are flying out to SF on Friday morning and have an appointment at UCSF that afternoon.

My mom and dad have come to Atlanta to babysit me and help Jason and I get ready to go to SF.

6 comments:

Craig and Kristi Kuehl said...

You tell that LO to "stay put!!" You two have a good trip out here and give me a call when you get settled. I would love to get together for support :) I was just at UCSF yesterday, but will have to go back soon. If you need anything, or they will let you do some "light" traveling, maybe we could go to Napa for the day. If you are not on bed rest, that is. Can't wait to meet you guys!

Fer said...

I am praying for you.
Fer

Alex, Ingrid, Alina & Robbie Houchin said...

Hi Marion,

Good luck! We hope that Virginia will listen to mummy and stay inside a while longer.
all the best,
ingrid,alex & alina

Your Gospel-Loving Friend said...

I am praying for you & Addison daily! I pray that the meds will work well & keep her inutero as long as she can! :)

Liz and Shane said...

Addison stay inside your mommy until you get to UCSF.
Marion call me when you get here. We are here for you.

Sky + Carla said...

Oh my :) Addison you can't come out yet, wait a little longer...

Marion I hope you are feeling okay. I got your voicemail thanks for checking up on me :) I'll give you a call tomorrow. I got discharged already, so I can visit Joseph.

Talk 2 u tomorrow!

~ Carla