Friday, February 20, 2009

Day Three

Today has been pretty uneventful. Her oxygen saturation has remained in the 90's and her CO2 has remained between 40-60%. Her stats still drop when they suction her and change her diaper, but not dropping as far or remaining low for long. They have been able to wean her oxygen to 75% and the oscillating vent down with her stats remaining strong.

One time when Jason and I were visiting Addison, she opened her eyes for one second. She has the most beautiful blue eyes.

2 comments:

Liz and Shane said...

We are praying for your little one everyday. I am so glad you got to see her open her eyes. We used to read books to Nayeli, it made us feel good doing something where she can hear our voices. Which nurses has Addison had? Call me if you need me. I am planning on going with Kristi to UCSF on the 2nd. I hope to meet you then.
You are in our prayers. Stay strong!

Amber said...

Uneventful is good! Addison is in my prayers and I am so happy to hear that you guys had that beautiful moment with Addison's eyes open!
She is so precious.
Keep fighting warrior princess Addison!

Amber