Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday, I went to see my friend, Jamie. She has two adorable little boys. I really enjoyed spending time with her and boys. They really cheered me up. Last night Jason and I went to dinner with three other CDH families. Three of our children lost the battle to CDH, but one of the families has a healthy 16 month old. It was really nice to talk with other families who have been through what Jason and I went through. We both left there feeling so much better.

Also, we found out yesterday that family in our church found out two weeks ago that their baby has CDH. Jason and I are having dinner with them tonight to tell them about our journey. Please keep them in your prayers. I know that we have all been in their shoes and know what they are going through right now.

As always, keep Kaden Kuehl and his family in your prayers. He is a strong little boy who is fighting for his life at UCSF. We need his little lungs to reinflate so he can get better. His mom is one of the most amazing women that I have ever met. She is remaining so strong through this journey and even lending a ear and shoulder in support of me. I do not know how she does it.

3 comments:

FaithCDH said...

It was so great to meet you! Steve and I really enjoyed ourselves. I wish we could have talked forever. Know that we are always here for you. Feel free to email me ame_amers@hotmail.com if you need anything.

Take care,

Amy Miles

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you today, Marion. I am here if you need anything.

What a great opportunity to meet the other CDH families. I am looking forward to meeting you and Jason soon.

We'll be praying for the CDH family in your church and if they need anything please direct them our way.

Talk to you soon girl!

Love ya,
Jes

Liz and Shane said...

that is so wonderful that you got to meet other CDH Families. Amy was there for us when we found out about Nayeli. She is so nice and was always there for support.