Monday, April 13, 2009

Today

I met with Ashley (Maxton's Mommy) today. She is such a sweet and remarkable person. I am so lucky to have her in my life. I really wish that we had met through a different circumstances, but it just goes to show that God is always at work in our lives.

I want everyone to keep the family from my church in their prayers; they are meeting with the doctors at UCSF all day tomorrow. I hope that they are given better news about their little girl.

I also want everyone to continue to pray for Kaden and his family as well as baby Ava Rose's family. Baby Ava passed away today. Her bog is http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/avarosedaher. Ava's mom is very strong woman and could use some prayers and support right now!

4 comments:

Maxton's Mommy said...

:-) I had so much fun today. Thanks for coming to meet with me. I think it really helped.. even if all we did was vent. :-)

Liz and Shane said...

I was thinking of you and Ashley today. I wish I couldve been there with you. I am praying for Kaden and Ava Rose family

Craig and Kristi Kuehl said...

I am so jealous you guys got to get together.... Good thing I have Liz, or I would really feel left out :) We had a much better day--but are taking it minute by minute. We got to talk to Jaden's Mommy (Theresa). They were here when you guys were here. She was very concerned with how you and Jason were doing and very happy to know that we talked to you. She sends you her best, and Jaden is still here. He had a Trach put in to day and is doing well. She is such a sweetheart--and amazingly strong for a 20 year old.

Keep praying for us....

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a beautiful blog and your first words in the title so touched me. I am a new blogger and would love for you to stop by for a visit and meet baby Jack.