Monday, January 5, 2009

Update

I went to the doctor this morning. During the doctor visit, I was told that my AFL is at 25.1 and normal is approximately 10. They reinforced the no carb diet to assist with the AFL and my sugar.

As far as Addison, she looks great. They were able to see quite a bit of lung tissue as well as her pulmonary arteries. One was in the 95th percentile and the other was in the 10th percentile which I was told is to be expected with CDH. She is still practice breathing and very active.

5 comments:

Craig and Kristi Kuehl said...

Good news about Addison! And YUCK to the low-carb diet! The things we do... I have been thinking about you guys and you are all in my nightly prayers. Tomorrow is our 2nd appointment @ UCSF. I am nervous....

Craig and Kristi Kuehl said...

I just realized if you come to UCSF to have Addison, chances are we will be there at the same time. I know you are ahead of me (I think you are about 30 weeks--I am at 26 weeks) but it will be so great to have "friends"!!!

Kristi

Liz and Shane said...

Keep it up Addison! thinking of you

Sky + Carla said...

Hey, that's good news! I wish they will give me an estimate of the baby's lungs but they can't see them good enough to give me any estimate. My fluid is also on the 20's.

*super dude and super dog* said...

I found your blog through the Parker Reese Foundation. We know how stressful this time can be, so just TRY to remain calm and positive for your little one. It's a wild and crazy ride, but you will get through it. Please let us know if we can offer any support or advice.