Tuesday, January 13, 2009

31 weeks


I went to the doctor yesterday for my weekly check up. They checked Addison's growth and she is 4.1 lbs now and is still very active. There is no fluid build up in her chest or abdomen which is a really good thing. We also got to watch her practice breathe with the color on so you could actually see her taking in the fluid and then pushing it back out. They were able to get a few 4d pictures as well.


They checked my amniotic fluid level and it is actually down to 23 from 25.1 last week. I guess the limited Carb diet is working. I know that I do not feel as bad sticking to it if I know it is actually working.


It is hard to believe that Addison will be here in 8 weeks. Jason and I have been working on her nursery and she finally has painted walls, a crib, and changer. My parents are coming this weekend and we are going to work on the dresser and hanging curtains and pictures. Once it is all done, I will take pictures for everyone to see.

4 comments:

Your Gospel-Loving Friend said...

She is beautiful!! Low carb diet? My doc never mentioned that...my fluid was way high- that stuff can be painful! Wish I had known. So glad yours went down some! HOpefully it will continue to regulate. We are praying for you Baby Addison!

Liz and Shane said...

she is beautiful! I'm glad your fluid hasn't gone up. where are you staying in SF?

Maxton's Mommy said...

I'm glad you fluid is going down some. Mine went too, which makes my tummy feel a little better. She is so beautiful. HArd to believe she and Maxton will be here before you know it!

Sky + Carla said...

I'm glad to hear that Addison is growing good :) My fluid also went down, according to the Perinatologist high fluid equals bad and more contractions, but even though the fluid went down the contractions are still painful and frequent.

I can't wait to get together :)