Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Amniocentesis


We heard yesterday back from the doctor on the amniocentesis results. Everything is normal. When I heard those words, I just wanted to jump through the phone and hug the doctor and pray to GOD all at the same time.

I guess that God is hearing the numerous prayers for my little princess.

I will be going to Cincinnati next week for my first appointment. I am hoping that I will finally have some answers and a plan. The not knowing is driving me nuts. It is like being on a roller coaster. I have the days where I just know that it will all work out and she will be OK, and then there are other days when I wonder what if it is not.

3 comments:

Liz and Shane said...

thats great news about the amnio. Our prayers are being heard. She looks great in the ultrsound pic. Are you going to have 3D ultrasounds? I didnt have one until 32 weeks. We are thinking of you for next week that everything goes well. Give a belly rub from me to Virginia and tell her she has a wonderful mommy! You are in our prayers.

Maxton's Mommy said...

I remember hearing out chromosomes were normal. It was before we found out about the CDH when they though maybe something else was wrong. When I told my husband they were normal he high fived me so hard my hand was tingly for about an hour. :-) I am so glad to hear your little girl has one less hurdle. I will be thinking/praying for you guys when you go to Cincinnati. I know what it is like not knowing what is going on... i have met so many doctors and all. It really is like a roller coaster ride.

Brian and Cassi Reed said...

I am so sorry to meet you this way. I too am a CDH mommy, but to an Angel. My Elli lived for 20 days, but her CDH was on the very severe side. I wish you all the luck and will be thinking of you during this trying time.

If you ever need anything, I am here. You can e-mail me at
cvmann5@hotmail.com

Cassi
babygirlreed2be.blogspot.com