Thursday, July 16, 2009

Letters for CDH

I mailed 100 letters yesterday. While I was at the Post Office, the clerk asked me what I was mailing and commented on how the color really stood out. I told her about my precious Addison and all the other CDH babies. She was astonished that she had never heard of such a terrible defect. The letters are doing their job. Add one more person to the pool of individuals that are educated about CDH. I really hope that we get some one's attention so we will be able to bring attention to this defect.

Also, for anyone who purchased a Parker Reese t-shirt from me, I put them in the mail yesterday. I would assume that they should arrive by the end of this week or early next week.

I want everyone to remember Avery Mae's family as they begin the difficult journey of saying good bye and grieving their precious baby. We know that Avery was greeted by the many CDH angels that are already in Heaven.

It is hard to believe that Addison has been gone for 4 months. Some days it feels like a lifetime ago that I said good bye to my baby girl and other days it seems like it was just moments ago. I thank God for lending her to Jason and me. She made us better people and made us realize what is really important in this life. She was wise beyond her days. I love her so much and know that she fulfilled her purpose in this world and she was lucky enough to never have to endure the pain and suffering of this world. She entered and left this world completely innocent and perfect.

No comments: