Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Addison's Marker


I finally took a picture of Addison's headstone. I am really pleased with how it turned out.
It is hard to believe that my little angel has been gone for over 4 months. Last Friday was her 5 month birthday! Jason and I went to see her and let her know how much we love her and miss her. I took some purple bearded irises to her grave site. This flower was planted at my grandmother's house when I was growing up so it makes me think of her and now my little angel. I know that my grandmother is in heaven doting over little Addison.

Also, I made a run at making some onsies for my friend that is preggo. It really did not turn out the way I had expected/hoped so our dog Bailey now has a new outfit. Here are few pictures of him modeling his new outfit.




















5 comments:

FaithCDH said...

Addison's marker is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Liz and Shane said...

Addison's marker is beautiful. I think of your little one every night.
Bailey is cute in his new onesie.

Candice and Rob Beal said...

I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG, AND READ ALL YOUR PAST POST TONIGHT. I WILL BE HAVING MY LITTLE BABY BOY JACKSON IN 6 DAYS, UNLES I GO INTO LABOR WHICH IS VERY POSSIBLE. I AM SCARED TO DEATH BUT YET I HAVE FAITH. I'M SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR FAMILYS HEALING.....
LOTS OF LOVE CANDICE

Beth said...

Her marker is absolutely gorgeous. Prompted me to call our monument dealer and see what the hold up is with Sylvi's stone! I got the shirt and wear it all the time!

*super dude and super dog* said...

Beautiful. We think of you often.