Monday, January 18, 2010

Scrapbook

I started a scrap book for Addiosn when I was pregant in hopes that I could write about how strong she was and her victorious battle over CDH.  Unfortunately,  that was not the plans that God had in store for her or us, so I had been debating on whether or not to finich the book.  Well, yesterday, I decided to go through all the pictures, cards, and papers and finish her scrapbook.  It was actually a very uplifting experience.  I was able go through all of her things with a level head and actually reflect on how amazing she was and how she changed our lives. 

I am really happpy with how it turned out and will share it with her little brother when he is old enough to understand.  I want him to know that he has an amazing big sister who is always watching over him.

4 comments:

bobdoble said...

It sounds just amazing! I'd love to see some pictures of what you have done!

Liz and Shane said...

sounds beautiful! Addison was a fighter til the end. Always remembered never forgotten.

FaithCDH said...

I am so happy that you were able to finish her scrapbook. We did Faith's during her NICU stay and worked hard to finish it before her funeral. It is the most treasured thing in our house. You will be so glad that you did it.

Her brother will see what a fighter she is. He will probably even have some of that fighting spirit.

FaithCDH said...

Happy birthday tomorrow Addison! We know you are having a party in Heaven with all your CDH buddies!

Love,

the Miles Family