Monday, June 8, 2009

All is Well

The world finds me well lately. I have been having more good days than bad. I really miss my little angel but know that I am becoming the person that she would be proud of and that God wants me to be. I have been really busy lately with work and with my favorite Job - The Parker Reese Foundation. I am so glad that God brought Jessica and this amazing foundation into my life.

I equate CDH Awareness to ants. One ant cannot move the large piece of food to the ant hill, but if all the ants all work together there is not anything that they cannot move. We need to bind together as a team and fight this for our Heavenly and Earthly CDH angels. The only people that can make a difference are the ones of that we are chosen by God to have the precious angels in our lives whether it is for a lifetime or just a fleeting moment. Everyone of us has a story to tell. Use it not for sympathy but to anger the rest of the world and light the fire that will fuel people to become active for this cause.

I want to remind you to keep all the CDH babies and families in your prayers. There are many that are in the thick of the fight, about to begin their fight, or are fighting the daily battles of CDH survival that could use the added support.

2 comments:

Liz and Shane said...

Marion you are an amazing annd strong person. You inspire me. Not a day goes by that I don't think of your beautiful Addison. ?May God continue to give you the strength for all the amazing things you are doing.

Anonymous said...

You know I thank God for you every night. You are one the most amazing women I know, Marion, and I so honored that I get to not only work with you to fight CDH but that I get to be friends with you. You have truly helped define what The Parker Reese Foundation is all about.

You are doing amazing things. And remember what I told you about one day seeing all the pink appliances and next to them turquoise??? It's going to happen because of people like you.

Cannot wait to see you again! Lke soon maybe....