Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Addison!

Today is the three month anniversary of Addison's birth. Her birthday was one of the most exciting and joyous days of my life. My little girl opened my eyes to another world, and I thank God for lending her to us everyday. Even though her life on this earth was very short, part of her still lives in Jason and I. I can honestly tell you that during the last three months opportunities have appeared to us that I did not think possible as well as the growth of our family through people who were perfect strangers just a mere few months ago.

I have decided to make my goal to celebrate each passing birthday with all the good that I was able to experience through Addison. I know that I will never stop missing her, but I want her presence in my heart not ache but to give me comfort and a drive to be the better person that she would have been.

The only thing that I have to say is: "Thank you God for giving me the post precious gift in the world and take good care of my baby girl!" I know that one day I will get to hold her again and that time it will be for eternity!

Addison....Know mommy and daddy love you very much and miss you terribly, but be a good girl in Heaven, and we will be there to see you one day, but in the mean time, you keep looking over both of us and continue to send your love and wisdom our way! We really need you at times!

7 comments:

Maxton's Mommy said...

Hey Marion! I hope todays "celebration" is good for you! :-) I really needed to read this, especially the second paragraph. I have been on the down side lately and really needed to be reminded of all the good Max has given me! Our little Angels are celebrating Addison birthday together! I wonder if there is cake in heaven? :-)
Ash

Craig and Kristi Kuehl said...

I agree with Ash. I hope your celebration today is good for you both! I am inspired by your strength and pray that I will be able to move thru this sadness and focus on MANY positives that Kaden brought to us. I just miss him and ache to hold him. We are thinking of you today :)

the swain's said...

MArion & Jason, We admire your strength and faith. We are celebrating Addison's 3 month birthday as well. Know we love you and pray for you daily.

Love, Mom and Dad

Liz and Shane said...

Marion you amaze me more each time wiith your strength. You are an incredible person. I am thinking of you and Jason today. I think of your precious Addison everyday not a day passes that I don't.

Stephanie said...

Thinking of you and admire you so much. Celebrating with you as well.

Love,
Stephanie

The Creekbaums said...

Marion.
You are an amazingly strong woman! Your posts and words truly inspire me. I also have Addison's Bday on my calendar and will celebrate with you - as Grayton does with her in Heaven - each and every month.
Love,
Leigh

Bethany said...

What a great outlook you have! You are right...you were lucky to share those days with her. I know we all wish we had more time with our angels, but this life is just the blink of an eye compared to the eternity we will get to spend with them. THinking of you!