Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hello

It has been a while since I posted. It is hard to believe that Addison would have been 6 months old already. It seems like just yesterday she arrived into this world. Jason and I are doing really well all things considered. We have been keeping busy with the house, The Parker Reese Foundation and weekend get aways!

I am so glad that I have my CDH family! I really do not know if I would have been able to get where I am today with out all of your support. I just want to make sure that I give that same support to the other families that have or will face the same situation that I have lived through.

Jason and I have been cleared to start trying again, but I do not know if we are ready for that huge step. I just know that I will be a nervous wreck the entire time and I am not sure that I can deal with the disappointment of not getting pregnant immediately. We were so blessed just to get pregnant with Addison before we really began trying!

I just want to remind everyone to keep Ireland in your prayers. She is making her entrance into the world today!

1 comment:

bobdoble said...

Hi Marion. I have followed your blog for awhile now! My little girl is a RCDH survivor and is 3.5 years right now. I know how it feels to try and want to get pregnant again. I know that my baby is here with me, but the fears of a baby and pregnancy were very high. I did have another baby. She is 18 mths old right now. No birth defects. I am also now 8 mths pregnant with my fourth baby. So far, no birth defects seen on ultrasound. But I do have to tell you...I didn't, and haven't enjoyed these last two pregnancies like I did the first two. I have the fears. The worries. The memories of what my little girl endured. You will know in your heart when the time is right. And only you will know. I pray for Addison. I pray for your family, and I thankyou for allowing me into your 'blog' world to feel with you what you feel. Bobbi