Friday, November 21, 2008

23 weeks

We went for the amniocentesis and a check up today. My little girl was extremely active and growing on schedule. Today, the sonogram showed that her liver and stomach were both in her chest. We still have not gotten the results from the MRI; the doctor told us that the doctor here in Atlanta did not feel that her results were acurate, so she sent the MRI pictures to a doctor in Cincinnati for further review. The doctor told us that he hopes to have the results from the Amnio fish and the LHR numbers before the Thanksgiving holiday.

He told us that since the AFP test that was done at 16 weeks was negative that there is a high likelihood that the Amnio would be fine as well. Finally, a peice of good news!!!

2 comments:

Liz and Shane said...

Marion,

I remember all those appts. to well. My husband and I remained positive through our pregnancy and kept our faith in God. We also never lost hope. If you need anything I am here for you. My email is elizabethnelson89@yahoo.com

Maxton's Mommy said...

Hi Marion,

I am sorry that you are having to go through CDH. I am 24 weeks pregnant and also dealing with CDH. I have found so many supportive resources online that have been a big blessing so far. It seems like we may be going through alot of the same emotions at the same time so if you ever need me, I am here. My email is Ashleynaye@aol.com.

Ashley